The Chinese smartphone maker Realme introduces the new April security patch update for the realme 5 Pro on Realme community blog.
Now Realme has released a new software update for Realme 5 Pro that reaches the Android security patch for smartphones by April 2020. The new build with version RMX1971EX_11.C.03 provides DocVault ID functionality for 5 Pro but is currently only available in India.
The update will first be sent randomly to a limited number of users and will have a larger deployment in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android security patch: April 2020
● Added DocVault ID feature(India)
Known issue fixed
● Optimized audio quality for third-party apps
● Added arrow to the right of the list of recent location information requests in dark mode
● Fixed the issue that the prompt tone appears every time when the client plays music
● Fixed the issue that the alarm is automatically turned off after being cleared by the background task.